1. They probably are good looking- Chick-fil-A employees are a step above the rest in the fast food industry, and this doesn’t exclude looks.
2. They are selfless- They are trained to put the guests needs first, the company’s needs second, and their own needs last.
3. They’re professionals at faking a smile- Even on their worst days, Chick-fil-A employees know how to turn it on and light up the second they walk into work (or on a date)
4. They know how to stay calm when being yelled at– Have you ever seen a Chick-fil-A employee yell back when a guest demands a free meal because their fries weren’t hot?
5. They know how to handle you when you’re having a bad day- Grumpy guests come in all the time looking for somebody to get mad at. Come home in a bad mood? They’ll let you yell and vent until it’s all out of your system, and not take an ounce of it personally.
6. They’re classy people- Yes, technically their job might only be a fry cook, but they would never dream of eating McDonald’s or Wendy’s chicken nuggets. Real chicken only please.
7. Free food- Discount policies vary store to store, but if your significant other works at Chick-fil-A, there’s a good chance they’ll be bringing home left over lemonade, fries, nuggets, or at least an occasional receipt for a free sandwich if you fill out the survey.
8. Your pets will love them- They’ll come home from work smelling like fried food and grease. While that may not seem like the most pleasant smell to you, your dog will be jumping all over them as soon as they walk in the door.
9. You get to hear all their outrageous work stories- Serving the public means encountering hundreds of people from different walks of life every day. You’d be shocked by some of the stuff people try to get away with, and it makes for great stories.
10. They’re respectful- Chick-fil-A employees are known for their hospitality. You can bet that when they meet your family your parents will be referred to as Sir and Ma’am, and everything will be “their pleasure.”
11. They’re not afraid to get dirty- Working in the restaurant industry isn’t always an easy job. They have to clean dishes, scrub floors and walls, and work with raw food every day. Very little scares them when it comes to getting dirty.
12. They can clean really well- Taking out trash, disassembling and cleaning machines, and wiping down trays is all part of a day’s work at Chick-fil-A. You can bet they know how to keep their house clean too.
13. They can tell you about all the menu secrets- Have you ever had a #1 with double bacon and american cheese? What about a frosted strawberry lemonade? No? Well go try it. (Refer to number 7 on the list if you want to try these for free)
14. They are flexible- Things almost never go as planned on a busy day at Chick-fil-A. From callouts to food shortages, Chick-fil-A employees know how to roll with the punches and adapt to change.
15. They are hard working- Standing on your feet and running back and forth for 10 hours with only one 15 minute break is not easy for anyone. However, Chick-fil-A employees do this every day with a smile on their face! They will bend over backwards to serve others, and they are great people to be around!